Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Naperville Labor Day Parade

What a beautiful day for a parade! Thousands of people turned out in Naperville to watch all of the bands, politicians and other groups march in this year's Labor Day Parade. We passed out over 1,500 pieces of candy, 1500 emery boards and 5-600 pens. It was a great opportunity to meet and greet hundreds of people.

Labor Day is the traditional kick-off for campaigns, and this one is no different. I have 750 more signs to put together. And then I have to get them out in people's yards. I will be knocking on doors starting next week. Then there is the letter stuffing, phone calls, early mornings at the train station, and more. If you would like more information, check out
my website. If you would like to help, please contact me at horticarl@yahoo.com Thanks.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mary! It's me Alex!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home