Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Re-Election Reception

You are invited to a Re-Election Reception for Carl Schultz.

Thank you for all of the support you have given me over the years. It has been a joy to serve as your Forest Preserve Commissioner. I hope you have had the opportunity to get into the preserves to enjoy nature. I have an opponent in this year's election and I need your help again. So I am having a fund-raiser that I hope that you will attend. The suggested donation is $60.00. Sponsorships are available. Contact me at
hccarl@msn.com for more information.

Thanks again, Carl.

The details are:
Tuesday, August 19th, 2008
5:30 - 7:30 pm
at
Raffi's on 5th
200 E. Fifth Ave.
Naperville, Illinois
630-961-8203

Paid for by Citizens for Carl Schultz. A copy of our report filed with the County Clerk is (or will be) available for purchase from the DuPage County Clerk's office, Wheaton, Illinois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home