Sunday, September 03, 2006

You Are Invited!

Keep your calendar open on Saturday, September 16, 2006. I am co-hosting a reception for Dan Rutherford with Michael Connelly (Village of Lisle Trustee and County Board Candidate). Dan is the Republican Candidate for Secretary of State. It would be easy enough for me to lay back this election season, because I am not up for election this year. But it is too important for my family, my community, and my state to just sit and let whatever happens, happen. I am supporting Dan and ask that you do what you can to help him win in November. One easy and fun way is to attend this reception. This is a good opportunity of meet him and get your questions answered. You will not be disappointed! Follow this link to purchase tickets. Sponsorships are available. http://danrutherford.org/fr_naperville.asp

The Details:
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Connie's Lodge & Pub
1170 Iroquois Avenue in Naperville
3:00 - 4:30 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home