Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scheduling Speaking Engagements

I have been asked to speak to several groups about what is happening at the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County. Not only the natural resources, but the fiscal, educational, recreational, operational, and yes, even the political.

On April 9th, I will speak to the Naperville Area Republican Women's Organization. The last time I spoke for these ladies, it was a small group that met in the basement of an office building. I did a small magic show to explain some of what the District was up to. Now it is a much larger group. I am not sure about the magic, other than the magic that is the Forest Preserves.

On June 21, I will speak to the Naperville Area Homeowners Confederation. This is primarily a group composed of the presidents of various homeowners associations. They are generally interested in the quality of life in and around Naperville. So here I will concentrate on the quality of life that the District provides.

If your group would like to hear about the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County, please contact me at cschultz@dupageforest.com.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home